As a Marketing Coordinator, it will be your primary responsibility to design, budget, implement, refine, and produce analytical reporting for marketing campaigns. This will be done through various platforms, including social media, email, text, search engine, and more. We are seeking an individual that can build and manage a team. This team will be a key asset for the execution of successful marketing campaigns and brand management. This role will also include managing our website appearance and content. This position will maintain customer satisfaction feedback, engaging with customers, and manage customer relationships. Another key duty will be to convert marketing data and results into useful analytical tools to measure and improve our future marketing strategies.
Scope of Team’s Responsibilities
Our Marketing Team is responsible for promoting our business, company values, customer engagement and supporting growth and revenue. Since our marketing is created predominately in-house, the team coordinates and produces all materials that represent the business. Marketing plays a major role in expanding our customer base, as well as turning those customers into a community of loyal buyers. This team has a co-dependent relationship with operations teams. This group brings results to the infrastructure work of operations but is dependent on operations to perform functions to deliver to sales.
- Manage all branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Develop system/processes for monitoring the progress of marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a consistent brand image of the organization and reputation protection.
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for marketing for the organization.
- Continuously build brand recognition.
- Oversee customer engagement via all media outlets.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Reputation Management
- Retargeting Campaign
- GEO Fencing
- B2B & B2C Marketing
- Brand Building & Development
- Customer Service/Satisfaction
- Familiar with Excel
- Familiar with Monday.com
- Basic Computer and Math Skills
- Basic Paperwork Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills & Data Driven
- Highly organized, not a procrastinator
- Effective leader
- Systematic/Build Processes
- Excited to build something
- Effective in deadline environment
- Focused & Goal Orientated
- Sees the Overall Picture
- Get It Done attitude
- Friendly, outgoing, positive attitude
- Effective communicator
- Solid time-management
- Good judgment and work independently
- Able to work as team player
- Complete tasks timely
- Excited to learn
- Must Have Valid Driver’s License & Reliable Vehicle
- Help other team members where needed
- Open to learning new technology
- Can work under strict deadlines and prioritize
- Manage multiple tasks & responds well to changing priorities
The Marketing Coordinator is an essential role. It provides the revenue component that compliments the efforts performed by all of our operations team. In order to succeed at this role, a candidate must be self-driven with a well-rounded understanding of marketing. Strong leadership will be necessary for building a marketing team that can effectively implement ideas into action with measurable results. A growth minded individual who is always seeking to outperform their best results will enjoy the opportunity of this position.
Day to Day with Us
A typical workday begins at 8 am and ends at 4:30 pm with a ½ hour lunch. The majority of the day will be spent on creating and refining marketing initiatives. There will also be regular meetings to build strategies, assess campaign performance, analyze results and the put it all into action. Occasional nights and weekends will demand checking in on Auction activity, but for small increments of time.